- Your SolidTrust Pay account must be upgraded to Corporate status. Information on applying for a corporate account is available in your Merchant Zone.
- In order to have a corporate account, your account must be Bank Verified. For more information on the requirements for bank verification in your area, please see the articles in our Verification Information section.
- You must purchase, or already hold, a SolidTrust Pay TrustCard. This card is designed to increase the security of your account while providing several member benefits. For details, please see these articles.
- Your company must be registered as a money services business (or equivalent, depending on the legal requirements for your country of registration). Please be prepared to submit copies of your business registration documents as proof of your business status.
- Your company must operate through a website, and you must conduct business solely from said website. We do not allow exchangers to operate through Facebook, instant messaging applications, forums, or other media. Please provide the URL for your website when applying to become an authorized exchanger.
- In order to receive exchange requests, you must agree to use an exchanger button, which will be provided by SolidTrust Pay. This button must be used exclusively; exchange requests may not be received by any other method.
- In compliance with applicable anti-money-laundering policies, you must collect and store pertinent customer information, including names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, and IP addresses.
- You must monitor exchanges for any suspicious or fraudulent activity.
SolidTrust Pay practices zero tolerance toward accounts that are found to be participating in unauthorized e-currency exchanges or cashouts. This includes the exchange of funds between different payment systems, or the buying and selling of SolidTrust Pay funds. SolidTrust Pay complies with Canadian and international anti-money laundering policies, which require us to verify our clients and keep records of all transactions. Therefore, all transactions into and out of our system are monitored closely. Unauthorized exchangers, or any account found to be operating outside of these procedures, will be suspended permanently, and all funds will be forfeited.