To verify your account, log in to SolidTrust Pay, go to My Account – Verify Account — Then click CARD VERIFIED, STANDARD VERIFIED or BANK VERIFIED.
Here is a list of the steps/documents required for each Verification Level.
Credit Card Verified:
- Add your card information in the ‘My Banks &Cards’ Area.
- Complete the instant Card Authorization scan (appears after entering your card information)
- Create a small deposit, and then obtain your MVP micro-amount to verify your card. Please see this article for the full guide to this process: https://stpay.info/index.php?type=page&urlcode=049347&title=What-is-MVP-and-how-do-I-use-it
Go to My Account – Documents—Upload documents and complete the following sections.
ID Verification: You must upload a Government Issued photo ID (please note that some countries require a passport; this list can be found at the bottom of this page). Please ensure your ID has the following:
- A photo
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- A valid expiry date
- Your signature
Address Verification: To verify your address we require an unaltered original document that has been mailed or e-mailed to you. This can be any type of bill or statement that has your name, residential address (cannot verify a PO BOX), and a recent date (no older than six months). This could be a phone bill, utility bill, insurance bill, bank statement, medical bill, etc.
For bank verification we require that you upload all of the documents for Standard verification, in addition to bank documents. Go to My Banks & Cards – View Bank Accounts. From here can add your bank account to your SolidTrust Pay profile, as well as get the required forms needed for Bank Verification.
You must also submit documents to become Bank Verified. Please select one of the following options, for a full list of the documents we need:
USA Members: https://stpay.info/index.php?type=page&urlcode=543138&title=How-do-I-Verify-my-USA-Bank-Account
Canadian Members: https://stpay.info/index.php?type=page&urlcode=409330&title=How-do-I-Verify-my-Canadian-Bank-Account
For international members: https://stpay.info/index.php?type=page&urlcode=444628&title=How-do-I-Verify-my-Bank-Account-International
- Before uploading any of your documents, carefully review the requirements and ensure your documents include all of the required information.
- Do not upload the same document more than once. This will only slow down the verification process.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please start a chat with one of our available agents, or submit a ticket via our Help Center.
Countries that require a passport include:
- United Kingdom
Please be aware that no other forms of ID will be accepted for Passport-only countries.